BENKA® cable, which is suitable for BMS (Building Management System), FA (Fire Alarm), PA (Public Announcement), LAN, Telephone, CATV…), Industrial factory (Control & Instrument cable).
- SwitchBlade® x8112 - NEXT GENERATION INTELLIGENT LAYER 3+ CHASSIS SWITCH
- The Allied Telesis SwitchBlade® x8112 is a 12-slot Advanced Layer 3+ chassis switch designed to deliver high availability, wirespeed performance, and a high port count. Allied Telesis advanced features make it the ideal solution for the modern enterprise network where resiliency, reliability and high performance are the key requirements.
- Allied Telesis Announces Game Changing Gigabit-to-the-Home Solutions
- Allied Telesis Introduces the AT-8100 Series, a First of its Kind for Eco-Friendly Access High-Reliability Edge Switches
- Allied Telesis Introduces the SwitchBlade 6000S Series to Optimize High-Availability, Multilayer Core Connectivity
- Powerfull PoE switch for IP Video Surveillance
Established in 1903, Siemon is an industry leader specializing in the manufacture and innovation of high quality, high-performance network cabling solutions. Headquartered in Connecticut, USA, with global offices, manufacturing and service partners throughout the world, Siemon offers the most comprehensive suite of copper (unshielded and shielded twisted-pair) category 5e, category 6 (Class E), augmented category 6/category 6A(Class EA) and category 7/7A (Class F/FA), and multimode and singlemode fiber cabling systems available.