As the industry leader in copper connectivity solutions, CommScope makes more high-performance, high-bandwidth cables than anyone else in the world. Our cables are the foundation of the world's most important networks. They deliver flawless performance for business enterprises that rely on voice, data, video and building management applications.
- SwitchBlade® x8112 - NEXT GENERATION INTELLIGENT LAYER 3+ CHASSIS SWITCH
- The Allied Telesis SwitchBlade® x8112 is a 12-slot Advanced Layer 3+ chassis switch designed to deliver high availability, wirespeed performance, and a high port count. Allied Telesis advanced features make it the ideal solution for the modern enterprise network where resiliency, reliability and high performance are the key requirements.
- Allied Telesis Announces Game Changing Gigabit-to-the-Home Solutions
- Allied Telesis Introduces the AT-8100 Series, a First of its Kind for Eco-Friendly Access High-Reliability Edge Switches
- Allied Telesis Introduces the SwitchBlade 6000S Series to Optimize High-Availability, Multilayer Core Connectivity
- Powerfull PoE switch for IP Video Surveillance
Established in 1903, Siemon is an industry leader specializing in the manufacture and innovation of high quality, high-performance network cabling solutions. Headquartered in Connecticut, USA, with global offices, manufacturing and service partners throughout the world, Siemon offers the most comprehensive suite of copper (unshielded and shielded twisted-pair) category 5e, category 6 (Class E), augmented category 6/category 6A(Class EA) and category 7/7A (Class F/FA), and multimode and singlemode fiber cabling systems available.